Chandra Bhaga silver moon in you is reflected

Chandra Bhaga silver moon in you is reflected
Chandravati temple sculpture

golden sun-rays kiss softly life and the Bells of Joy sing a hymn--Jhalawar-Patan

I do not know what to say now but I will come to you when the muse holds me in her inspiring arms!!

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JHALRA-PATAN temple picture is the cover of my book 'Mona Lisa does not smile anymore



I have spent a lot of time in the beautiful Jhalra-patan, Kolvi, Bundi, Menal and Bijolia. My new book has many pictures from the temples of this area. The book is published by Gallery Studio Vasant Delhi. As my gallery they have hosted my latest solo exhibition of paintings calles Chancon or Chance-Consciousness Art

No comments:

Post a Comment